It’s a sugar cookie meets pumpkin spice with a mellowing hit of Best Daze THC-infused sugar and salt. If that doesn’t bring a smile to your face, nothing will. Consider stopping by a Best Daze location to learn about their salts and sugars, and ask all your questions.
Pumpkin Spice and THC Nice Cookies Recipe
Makes 36-40 cookies
For the spice mixture
¼ cup Best Daze sugar
1 tsp Pumpkin spice mix (or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add the Best Daze salt and whisk together.
- In a separate bowl or using a stand mixer, cream the butter, 1 cup of the Best Daze sugar. Add the egg and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Fold in the flour mixture.
- Form the dough into balls that weigh just under one ounce – about 36-40 in total. Mix together the ingredients for the spice mixture in a small bowl and roll the dough balls in the mixture.
- Line large baking pans with either silpat or parchment paper and place the dough balls on the pans, allowing space between for them to spread.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and bake for about 11 minutes. The cookies should still be soft.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool for two minutes on the pan then remove and allow to finish cooling on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe by Julia Platt Leonard / Styling by Anna Franklin / Photography by Dave Bryce
Subscribe to TABLE Magazine‘s print edition.