As the weekend approaches (or really anytime), you need a velvety elixir infused with the seductive charm of rich chocolate, mingling harmoniously with the tantalizing notes of premium vodka. This, my friends, is the Chocolate Martini — a cocktail that transcends ordinary boundaries and is fantastically easy to make. Whether shared amongst friends or savored in solitude, this promises to enchant your taste buds. Cheers to the seductive power of chocolate and you!
Chocolate Martini Recipe
- Chill a martini glass in the freezer for a few minutes.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, chocolate liqueur, and cream.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to the shaker and close it tightly.
- Shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds to thoroughly mix and chill the ingredients.
- Take the martini glass out of the freezer and strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with shavings or powder.
Recipe by Gabe Gomez
Subscribe to TABLE Magazine’s print edition.